ATOM football is a full contact skills development program for kids aged 8-10 not turning 11 in the current year. Our program focuses on teaching players the fundamentals of football and fitness while at the same time introducing concepts of team work, discipline, respect, and sportsmanship. Here are some quick facts:
1) Our home field for practices is location on 44 St SE directly south of 114 AVE SE. Games are typically played at Shouldice Park on Sunday’s. Some scrimmages may be held at our field or other teams fields.
2) All equipment is provided except for football cleats.
3) The regular season will run from September to late October but we provide several non contact camps in June to get players comfortable.
4) There are evaluations for Atoms under our “Ready to Play” initiative.
5) We welcome individuals who would like to get involved with coaching or volunteering both on and off the field.